Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Facebook membership closed?


Filiz.D: Facebook Membership I want to enter, "Your account has been disabled by anadministrator. If I have any questions or Concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here." andfacebook profile page, a warning in the form of the text is not open. I think of Facebooksilinmişim. How to bring back facebok my profile?


Answer: Facebook membership, closed due to an activity contrary to the rules ofFacebook. If you feel that you did not make an operation against the rules:
Dear Sir / Madam,
I m going to shout this to be the login pages always gives my pages this massege (Youraccount has been disabled by an administrator. If you have any questions or Concerns, youcan visit our FAQ page here.) Can you help me please.
What can I do, why did you cancel my account and disabled
I m waiting your soonest reply and Suggests
Best regards,
In this way, a mail to This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to address can send, expect a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment